Rabbit Iron-On Patch
This beautifully made iron-on patch is produced by the extremally talented Filipina illustrator and designer, Justine Gilbuena who is based out of New York. Justine hopes that her designs inspire the same sense of wonder and nostalgia that she puts into her creations.
- Measures 2" tall
- Machine embroidery, hot cut border
- Placed on an illustrated backer card, inside a glassine envelope, sealed with illustrated washi tape
- Packaged using compostable or recyclable materials in Justine's home studio in New York
- Place the patch on your garment and cover the patch with a piece of pressing cloth. Iron on high heat for 30-45 seconds and press the iron straight down.
- Turn the garment inside-out and iron on reverse side of the patch for 30-45 seconds. Allow the patch to cool down.
- Sewing on the patch is recommended for garments that will be washed often.